- Community Support & Involvement
- Greater Texas FDAF Copita Alianza
- Viva Ford Built Ford Tough Award
- Autism Awareness Car Meet at Viva Mazda
- Stand With Estela Casas 5K Run
- Gun Buyback Event
- Viva Participates in Volleyball Tournament
- Stand With Estela Casas Luncheon
- Viva Chevrolet Luncheon Photo Gallery
- Eagle in the Sun Triathlon
- Scholarship Award Celebration
- Stand With Estela High Tea
- Stand With Estela Cancer Foundation
2023 AUTISM HOPE EL PASO CAR MEET
What’s it like to live with autism? According to the Centers for Disease Control, autism is a developmental brain disability that can make life even more challenging.
Awareness and education are key to helping people understand why others feel anxious in social situations or find it difficult to make friends.
This past weekend at Viva Mazda, our Viva Auto Group team hosted a car show and welcomed Autism Hope El Paso to help raise awareness about ASD. We also learned about showing support by forming a Finger Heart with our heart and hand.
For more information visit: firstname.lastname@example.org.